We endeavour to make your experience at St. Andrew’s as pleasant and worry-free as possible.
St. Andrew’s on the Square is a community hall and is non-denominational.
Rental of the facility includes:
- All setup and cleanup
- Putting up any wedding décor you bring
- Use of the full sound system
- Wedding rehearsals included (see pricing)
- Use of all the decorations in the building
- Wheelchair access
- Rental of baby grand piano, $40 per event
- Access to wireless internet
- As much consultation time as you need!
- St. Andrew’s on the Square is not a church rather a public building, there are no restrictions concerning music, photography, or filming.
- Decorations and supplies must be removed the day of the event.
- Staff will help with seating arrangements and setup plans in order to adhere to fire regulations.
- Rice, confetti, or helium balloons are not permitted.
- There are three parking spots in front and two at the rear of the building. Guest parking is on the street or parkade (Seymour St. parkade is free weekends).
- All fees are due 3 months in advance of the event.
- There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for any event cancelled after 60 days prior to the event.
- All fees include tax.
- Saturday and Sunday weddings (1 hr rehearsal + 2.5 hr wedding time) – $450.00
- 1 hour Weddings, without rehearsal (under 30 guests) – $150.00
- Monday to Friday weddings (3.5 hrs) – $275.00
- Weekday weddings and small luncheon receptions for 40 guests (12 noon-5 pm) – $480.00
- Additional rehearsals- $25.00
Wedding times for July and August are: 12:30 pm – 3, 3 – 5:30, 5:30 – 8.
Wedding times from September to June are: 9:30 am – noon, noon – 2:30 pm, 2:30 – 5, 5 – 7:30 for the months of September to June.
Weddings start ½ hour into the time frame leaving time for the ceremony and photos on the premises afterwards.
Thank you so much for making our wedding so special and perfect. All your help, guidance and relaxing manner truly helped relax both of us, as we knew everything would be totally taken care of.
With much appreciation and thanks,
Jerry and Del Macready
Looking for a minister or commissioner, catering, photographer, decorator, or florist?We can recommend a number of professionals who have done wonderful work for our wedding couples.
Just a short note to thank you so much for making Carolyn and Kevin’s day a very special one. I am grateful for all the information you provided, your patience with my inquiries and your promptness in returning my calls. You were so comforting and knowledgable with Carolyn, I could see her visibly relax. We heard many comments from guests on how lovely St. Andrews is. I consider it a real “jewel” in our city, and you are a big part of that.
With warmest regards,
Judy and Barry Brown
Thank you for everything that you did for us to make our wedding go perfectly. Having you there was so comforting knowing that it would all fall into place. St. Andrews was/is such a beautiful location and made our wedding that much more special. Thank you again for your assistance in making our wedding perfect.
Amanda and Geordie Erickson