We endeavour to make your experience at St. Andrew’s as pleasant and worry-free as possible.
Memorials & funerals | Weddings | Meetings & seminars
Concerts & recitals | Private parties | Arts & craft sales | Dinner theatre
- Air conditioning
- Movable seating for 130 (130 chairs, 17 pews)
- 6 and 7 foot banquet tables available
- Washrooms on main floor
- Handicap accessible
- Rental use of our baby grand piano @$40 per event
- Variable lighting on main floor
- 6′ x 23′ stage
- Street parking and parkade available. Bridal party parking available at front and rear of building
- Bluetooth connection
- Projection screen
- Sound system:
- Bluetooth connection
- CD Mixer
- 16 microphone ports with microphones
- Portable 2-microphone mixer with CD and Tape player
- Use of the full sound system including CD, and microphones
- Use of all the decorations in the building
- Use of the kitchen
- Building, seating plans
- Tables and chair rental included
- Please make sure that your rental times include set up and clean up.
- Any decorations or supplies you bring must be removed immediately after the event.
- No helium balloons.
- All events must end at midnight in consideration for our neighbours and city regulation.
- Events serving alcohol must have the appropriate licence.
- We must comply with fire codes — staff will help with seating arrangements and setup plans in order to stay within these regulations.
Looking for a minister or commissioner, catering, photographer, decorator, or florist?
We can recommend a number of professionals who have done wonderful work for our wedding couples.
“St. Andrews on the Square is one of my favourite venues in town. It is a gem. It is so charming, clean, elegant, affordable and also has gorgeous china you can use. It is a unique, central place that is perfect for groups of 30 – 100 people and would be ideal for showers, 80th and 90th birthday parties, retirement dinners, ladies group meetings and so much more. You can also bring in your own catering which gives you freedom to choose. The service they provide is top notch – very accommodating and caring. I would highly recommend using this venue for your up coming events. It is perfect for way more than weddings!” Judy Basso – Judy Basso Events – April 24, 2017
St. Andrews on the Square
159 Seymour Street, Kamloops, BC V2C, Canada
You made my parent’s 60th Wedding Celebration a joy to organize and attend. Your sage advice, professional eye and organization are an invaluable asset to St. Andrews on the Square. The church is enchanting and your management skills make it shine!
You make it possible for such beautiful things to happen. This special evening has created feelings and memories that will last for a long time to come.
Thank you for all your special ways,
Karen and Ray
Thank you so much for everything. You have been a huge help to us in the preparation of our staff appreciation day.